ON HOW WE COLLECT, USE AND STORE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
Date last updated: 2020-10-10
This policy will answer the most important questions about how we collect, use and store information about you. This is important to you – please read this policy carefully. This policy may be amended from time to time. Please visit our website www.horoscopegirl.com once in a while – you will find the latest version of this policy there.
2. Who is responsible for protecting my information?
We are: horoscopegirl.com
Our e-mail address: [email protected]
3. Which information and why do you collect about me?
We may collect the following information directly from you:
– full name
– contact information, including email address and phone number
– your billing address
– demographic information, such as postal code
– preferences and interests
– and other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
Our website will also automatically collect the following technical information about you when you visit or use the site:
– IP address
– Inbound referring URL
– Product selections
– Web pages visited
– Time, click-locations, and other statistical information about your visit
All of the above constitutes your “Personal Data”.
4. Which information I have to provide you with and why?
Please refer to the Answer to question 3 above – you have to provide us with the information which we need to provide you with a personalized horoscope. In case you do not provide us with this information, we will not be able to provide the services to you.
5. What We Do With The Information We Gather
We require this information for a variety of reasons, including:
– understanding your needs for our site
– providing you with a better service, and
– internal record keeping.
We may use your information in certain ways as well:
– to improve our products and services
– to customize the website according to your interests
A. Contacting You
We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail:
– to periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided; and
– to contact you from time-to-time for market research purposes.
B. Information Sharing
We may disclose your Personal Data to companies that perform technology or marketing services for us, including with partner providers who assess the likelihood of fraud in any given transaction, record your transactions in our online system and backups, and provide other related services.
We also reserve the right to disclose any information concerning you if required by law or to protect or defend our rights or the rights or well-being of our users or if you are involved (or are reasonably suspected to be involved) in any illegal activity, even without a subpoena, warrant or court order.
6. Do you share information about me?
We share the information about you with the following entities only where necessary and permitted by applicable laws and for the reasons listed under the Answer 3 above:
- attorneys,attorney’s assistants,notaries, bailiffs, auditors, consultants, IT service providers, electronic communications service providers, insurance companies, archiving services and other subjects that provide services to the Company (data may be transferred for all of the purposes listed under Answer 3 above);
- courts, law enforcement and other state institutions (data may be transferred for all of the purposes listed under Answer 3 above);
- third party partners to verify your identity in connection with your use of certain aspects of the Services.
7. How do you protect information about me transferred outside the European Economic Area?
In most cases, personal data are processed and transmitted in the territory of the European Union and the European Economic Area, but when necessary for the provision of certain services, the data may be transmitted and processed beyond those territories when the personal data protection level is maintained and when this is permitted by law and is required for the reasons given in this policy.
You may download a copy of the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework at: https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
8. What can I do about my information at your company?
GDPR and other laws provide you with certain rights, procedures for implementation of and exceptions to these rights. When allowed by law, you can:
- Submit a request for confirmation that the Company is processing the data related to you. If the Company process the data related to you, request access to the data processed and related information;
- Submit a request to correct inaccurate or incorrect information used or to supplement it when it is not complete;
- Submit a request to delete the information we have about you if we use it illegally;
- Submit a request to restrict the processing of your information – if you dispute the accuracy of the data or object to the processing of the data, if you do not accept that your data would be deleted which was illegally processed, or if you need the data to claim, execute or defend legal claims;
- Object to collection, use and storage of your information at our Company – when we process data based on the Company’s legal and / or third party interests;
- Submit a request to transfer (receive) the data that you provided to us under the contract or giving the consent and which we process by automated means, generally using electronic form;
- To withdraw any consents given to us regarding information used about you – when we use the data based on your consent;
- To lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority and seek a judicial remedy.
Yes. Cookies are small text files that are stored by your browser on your device (e.g. computer, mobile phone, tablet) when you browse websites. Other technologies, including data we store on your web browser or device, identifiers associated with your device, and other software, are used for similar purposes. They are widely used in order to make websites work or work in a better, more efficient way. In this policy, we refer to all of these technologies as cookies.
Our website leaves cookies as described in the table below.
These are cookies that are set by our partner companies (e.g. Facebook or advertisers). They may use the data collected from these cookies to anonymously target advertising to you on other websites, based on your visit to this Website. For example, if you use a social widget (e.g. the Facebook icon) on the Website, it will record your “share” or “like”. Facebook (as the company setting the cookie) will collect the data.
„Cookies“ Examples used on our website
10. How can I manage cookies?
You can configure your browser to decline some or all cookies or to ask for your permission before accepting them. Please note that by deleting cookies or disabling future cookies you may be unable to access certain areas or features of our website. For information on how to adjust or change your browser settings, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
For the information on, policy and control options for the third party cookies, please read cookie policies of such third parties.
Our website and services are not intended for individuals under the age of 18. If we have reason to suspect that we hold personal data of a person under the age 18, we may erase that personal data.